Updated: June 23
The website https://faiberti.com/ is the responsibility of FAI BERTI, SLU (hereinafter FAI BERTI), with registered office at C/Creus, 1, Nau 1 – 17460 – Celrà (Girona) with CIF: B60277761 and email address [email protected].
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. They are the ones that belong to FAI BERTI
- Third party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than FAI BERTI, who will process the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
Technical and/or customization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about browsing and offer advertising, whether generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
TECHNICAL: They are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is processed solely by FAI BERTI.
OF ANALYSIS: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
OF ADVERTISING: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our web page and/or store information on the behavior of the users obtained from through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can find out about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer you personalized services and/or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, to recognize you when you access as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as to analyze and measure the use and website activity.
Is my consent required to implant a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of FAI BERTI, it will be understood as granted if you continue to use the website, notwithstanding that you may revoke it at any time and disable cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those created and managed solely by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use different options, such as identifying the session, personalizing information or accessing restricted access areas.
For more information see:
the web domain https://faiberti.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
Cookie that records statistical data on the behavior of the visitor on the web.
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
exercise of rights